Michael Bauer has the worst service in the industry. He came to our house three times to review and work on our sprinklers. Two of the three times they arrived late to our house and when I say late, it was around 20 minutes the first time and 60 minutes the second time. The second time, they had to leave the job unfinished since they arrived so late. The last time, we elected not to set a time and just waited for them to show up.

The worst part of this entire ordeal was when we watered our yard the following week and discovered that 6 of our sprinklers were watering our driveway, sidewalk, and street. This was the biggest waste of water and money.

I got a ticket from the city because of it.

Michael Bauer is a loser.

Dont walk from this person - Run and Run fast before he mucks up your system and yard.

Had an Experience with Austintatious Landscapes?

Comments

TRUGREEN IS SUPER TRUE UGLY, that RUINED MY TRUE LAWN Trugreen "After I hired Scott's/TruGreen Lawn Service for DE-WEEDING, my lawn went from needing a Deweed care to one of the worst looking lawns in my community. I was so upset..." Read more Dimeo Farms - Buyers beware Dimeo Farms "BUYER BEWARE!!! I got my husband blueberry bushes for Father's Day from them. They were 10 a piece with almost 30 for shipping so it was 80 for 5 bushes...." Read more Trugreen - Awful service by lawn care company Trugreen "...I had them (Trugreen) for more than a year and when I started to notice that my grass wasn't looking good I decided to call them..." Read more Dimeo Farms - Blueberry Plant Review Dimeo Farms "They sent me sticks w/exposed roots. They agreed to exchange for potted, then changed their minds & threatened to have the police waiting for me. They kept referencing their terms..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more